Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Mrs Tan Wi Yan V3.0 to the rescue


#15 Mrs Tan Wi Yan V4.0 aka Mdm  Yeo Wan Neo
was actually #7 in my list: But I failed to realize such when Raymond made his posting:

It was only when Uncle Roney noted that  Mdm  Yeo Wan Neo's tomb was already known and visited every Cheng Beng that I realise she is #7 on my list.

So I thought I should write to set things straight and state that I have only 14 known relative in Bukit Brown.

BUT, then Mrs Tan Wi Yan V3.0 comes to the rescue:
Uncle Roney Posts on FB"During Cheng Beng we used to visit the graves of Tan Wi Yan and his 2 wives, namely Madam Chong Hoo Loey and Madam Yeo Wan Neo both buried in BBC."


Madam Chong Hoo Loey aka Mrs Tan Wi Yan V3.0 is NOT on my list (I double checked)


So Madam Chong Hoo Loey aka Mrs Tan Wi Yan V3.0 takes the #15 slot from Mrs Tan Wi Yan V4.0 who is already #7 on my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment